“THE DIMOCK WAY”
Customer Service Standards
In accordance with our mission, vision and values, Dimock has developed Customer Service Standards that are expected of every employee and those conducting business at The Dimock Center.
- We will smile and greet every patient, client, family and coworker in a courteous and professional manner.
- We will listen effectively and promptly take the necessary actions to assist those in need.
- We will make it our goal to exceed the expectations of everyone we encounter.
- We will anticipate the needs of those we serve.
- We will hold ourselves and each other accountable for our service commitment to our mission, vision and values.
- We will be conscious of our communication style (i.e. volume and tone of voice) and communicate in a professional manner at all times.
- We will make a conscious effort to compliment coworkers when their actions comply with these standards.
- We will be respectful of our environment by keeping our work areas and campuses free of debris.
- We will complete every encounter with our patients, clients, families and coworkers in a courteous and professional manner.
Our mission is to heal and uplift individuals, families and our community.
Our vision is to redefine the model of a healthy community by creating equitable access to comprehensive health care and education.
We commit to treat every client, patient, family and employee with dignity and respect.
We embrace and promote the diversity of our staff and communities.
We dedicate ourselves to employ innovation and efficiency in meeting the comprehensive needs of individuals, families and our community.
We strive to earn and affirm our position of leadership in our communities and in the nation.
We insist on excellence, integrity, transparency and accountability in all we do.